Monday, March 5, 2012

Vintage hat Inspired pink and black Nails




the days when we shot this video outside was a very nasty weather.
because of this the video and even the pictures have not a very good quality.
I did everything possible but this is it
anyway
My inspiration came when I found on google some pictures of vintage woman hats
they were very elegant and the lace that covered the face seemed to me that gave the girl a very mysterious air.
I took a bit from several hats models and put them together
I really like the result and my nails were very admired
I think because it had a lot of details
I hope you enjoy it too.kisses

10 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful nail art.
    I've got a blog award for you.

    Check out my blog post.
    http://www.nailartbyiris.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I've got a blog and I'm also on YouTube...you subscribed to my channel!!
    Thank you!
    I'm Italian, so I'm very sorry if you don't understand what I wrote on my blog...anyway it is my blog's address: passioneperlanailart.blogspot.com/
    Kisses!!
    P.S: your nail arts are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very creative and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing nail art!! You are so good at it :)

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautifull i wish i could make stuff like that!
    definetly following u

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...